4.20.2010

Better All The Time

Boyfriend became husband and it just keeps getting better all the time. I'd hate to say "my marriage is more awesome than your marriage," but, my marriage is more awesome than your marriage. (bring on the comments)

In all seriousness, this has not always been the case. I used to wish that my love story could be like the movies. I wanted to be Noah's Allie. The good news is that after a lot of effort and dedication, it can be.

Love is like anything; the more you nurture and focus on it, the better it becomes. You can't expect to be a master cellist if you never pick up the cello. Do you think Yo-Yo Ma became who he is by laying on opposite sides of his cello in bed at night? Or by listening to the TV instead of it? I would guess not. I would think he held it. Touched it. Listened to it.

Photo Courtesy of Jonathan Canlas Photography

Want to make your marriage iconic? You're in the right place.

8 comments:

  1. I think your marriage is more awesome than my marriage. Can't wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! That wedding photo is incredible. The green sash is killing me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Gwen! I found your blog on Simple Marriage.
    Consider yourself bookmarked :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ditto. Bookmarked too. Looking forward to following your blog.

    But I must beg to differ. My marriage IS more awesome than yours - we've got 27 years and counting of wedded bliss. Trust me, it keeps getting better!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on 27 years, Scott. Thanks for bookmarking me :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't wait to read more! I'm following, Gwen! =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Try 32 1/2 years and it keeps getting better!

    ReplyDelete
  8. is that the Manti, lds temple? woo hoo, a mormon girl to follow!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails