5.14.2010

Feelin' Sexy Friday: Flirty Apron

5:00 is the witching hour in our home. My children are tired and hungry and Husband is due home. I am always rushing to make things tidy and have dinner on the table. Emotions and stress tend to run high. My favorite way to change my mood is to throw on a sassy little apron. It helps me to embrace my household duties and feel less like a maid and more like Husband's sexy girlfriend.

A cute uniform always makes me more excited about working hard.

Stewardesses get to wear this:


And I get to wear this:

5 comments:

  1. Okay, first of all: Is that YOU? (Smokin' HoTT!!)
    And 2nd... I adore that apron! I think I need a few of those myself (well, at least, for after the baby comes, when I can fit underneath it and manage to feel sexy)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, dear Jenn, we can certainly pretend that it is me :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, what a good wife you are. I wait by the door for Jimmy to get home so he can cook ME dinner. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this apron...where can I find one?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really want the apron! Please tell us where you got it?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails