Trust me on this one.
If you are still driving a horrifying Ford Pinto, consider upgrading to a Cadillac.
Lelo is a Swedish company that was founded in 2002. Lelo more than doubled its sales volume each year since its founding, and it is plain to see why. Out with scary torture toys and in with luxury and classy pleasure products.
Things I Love:
- Most of LELO's products are made with FDA-approved and phthalate-free PC-ABS/ silicone, a product that feels closer to silky soft skin and not so much like a rubber alien suit.
- Most deliver up to 4 hours of near-silent vibrations after just a 2-hour charge. You heard me sister, NO MORE BATTERIES!
- 10 vibration settings. From a quiet whisper to a booming firecracker.
- 1 year LELO warranty, that you won't need.
- Lockable controls, that you will need.
- Luxury satin storage pouch.
- Presented in an addictive, elegant, black gift box. The little black box is almost as good as Tiffany's little blue box.
I'm telling you girls -- LELO.