7.21.2010

Bikini Kit

With all of this talk of cleaning up for bikini season I decided to do some investigating and am so pleased with what I've found. A Bikini Care Kit from Gilette Venus!

Here is what's included:

  • 1 Venus Embrace® Refillable Razor
  • 1 Venus Bikini Trimmer
  • 1 Olay® Bikini Lotion (helps with razor burn)
Venus razors are amazing and have 5 blades and a ribbon of moisture. But what I'm most excited about is the Bikini Trimmer. There is a protective shield to ensure an even, safe trim. I'm a wax girl myself, but this seems perfect for in between salon visits. If you've never tried trimming down, this may be a great tool to ease you into the practice.

EDIT: My sincerest apologies! I had initially posted about an offer to receive this kit for free. After looking into it, it seemed a little bit too fishy. I guess if it seems too good to be true, it probably is. Please forgive me for leading you astray :( But the kit still looks like a great product! Let me know if you give it a try.

5 comments:

  1. It's not worth all the clicking through of surveys and offers and giving away of personal information to get it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They want your cell phone number and will not let you proceed without it. I would be very careful as they could add charges to your cell bill.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too many questions! And no thanks about giving my cell!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You girls are right! Holy cow. I was so excited about the free trimmer I didn't try filling out the form first. I am going to take this down. I think the kit sounds like a great idea but eeek! We don't want to be inundated by spam.

    So so sorry!

    xoxo,
    Gwen

    ReplyDelete
  5. I should have read the comments before I went to the site. What a scam!! Oh, well....

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails