The summer of love is coming to an end. So sad. With Fall approaching, it will be too chilly to strut around your husband in your bikini. So jump out of that sexy suit (or slightly-sexy-mostly-modest suit if you're like me) and into your lingerie. You do wear lingerie, right?
What kind of a lingerie girl are you? Do you like to buy your unmentionables in store or online? There are pros and cons to both:
- Try things on for size before purchase
- Returns are easy with a trip to the mall
- Knowledgeable employees to help you out. I believe the Victoria's Secret girls offer free bra fittings.Cons:
- Smaller selection (stores and products)
- Less discrete
- May be uncomfortable, especially in the more spicy stores
- More difficulty with returns. (However, I have returned items to Yandy Lingerie, and the process was surprisingly simple.
- Inability to try items on before purchase
What do you prefer? In stores, or online? Have you dared to stray from the comforts of Victoria's Secret?