5.01.2012

Wahl 7-in-1 Massager


I've been using the Wahl 7 in 1 from Babelend and I must say I love it!!

The great thing about the Wahl is it is just a standard massager. You can use it for whatever you want- "normal" massage or a bit more personal sexy massage.  If you want a discrete vibrator to use, you could buy this and nobody would ever know what you really use it for. It comes with a variety of attachments including ones for deep massage, scalp massage, and facial massage. It has 2 settings that work really well. The first is a softer massage and the other is for deeper more intense pleasure. It fits comfortably in your hard and it's really quiet, too.

I'm personally a big fan of the scalp massage attachment. It's amazing how relaxing that is for me!

Go ahead and try it out. You won't regret it!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails